1. Name and contact details of the person responsible for processing and the company data protection officer
This data protection information applies to data processing by:
Responsible: Dirk Sickerling, Im Wiesental, 65366 Geisenheim, Germany
Email: email@example.com Phone: +49 (0)157/775 45 1 45
- Collection and storage of personal data as well as the type and purpose of their use
a) When visiting the website
When you visit our website www.disi-cleaningsystems.com, the browser used on your device automatically sends information to the server on our website. This information is temporarily stored in a so-called log file. The following information is recorded without any action on your part and stored until it is automatically deleted:
● IP address of the requesting computer,
● date and time of access,
● Name and URL of the file called up,
● Website from which access is made (referrer URL),
● Browser used and, if applicable, the operating system of your computer and the name of your access provider.
The data mentioned are processed by us for the following purposes:
● ensuring a smooth connection to the website,
● ensuring comfortable use of our website,
● Evaluation of system security and stability as well as
● for further administrative purposes.
The legal basis for data processing is Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 lit. f GDPR. Our legitimate interest follows from the purposes of data collection listed above. In no case do we use the collected data for the purpose of drawing conclusions about you personally.
b) When registering for our newsletter
If you have given your express consent in accordance with Art. 6 Paragraph 1 Clause 1 lit. a GDPR, we will use your email address to regularly send you our newsletter. It is sufficient to provide an email address to receive the newsletter.
You can unsubscribe at any time, for example via a link at the end of each newsletter. Alternatively, you can send your unsubscribe request at any time to firstname.lastname@example.org by email.
c) When using our contact form
If you have any questions, we offer you the opportunity to contact us using a form provided on the website. It is necessary to provide a valid email address so that we know who sent the request and so that we can answer it. Further information can be provided voluntarily.
The data processing for the purpose of contacting us takes place in accordance with Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 lit. a GDPR on the basis of your voluntarily given consent.
The personal data collected by us for the use of the contact form will be automatically deleted after your inquiry has been dealt with.
- Transfer of data
A transfer of your personal data to third parties for purposes other than those listed below does not take place. The processing takes place on the basis of Art. 6 (1) lit. b GDPR and is necessary for the fulfillment of a contract with you. Your data will not be passed on to third parties without your express consent. The only exceptions to this are our service partners, who we need to process the contractual relationship or service providers whom we use for order processing.
We will only pass on your personal data to third parties if:
● you have given your express consent in accordance with Art. 6 Paragraph 1 Clause 1 lit.
● the transfer is necessary according to Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 lit.
● in the event that there is a legal obligation for disclosure in accordance with Art. 6 Paragraph 1 Clause 1 lit.
● this is legally permissible and required in accordance with Article 6 Paragraph 1 Sentence 1 lit. b GDPR for the processing of contractual relationships with you.
Information is stored in the cookie that results in connection with the specific device used. However, this does not mean that we are immediately aware of your identity.
In addition, we also use temporary cookies to optimize user-friendliness, which are stored on your end device for a specified period of time. If you visit our site again to use our services, it is automatically recognized that you have already visited us and what inputs and settings you have made so that you do not have to re-enter them.
The data processed by cookies are required for the purposes mentioned to safeguard our legitimate interests as well as those of third parties according to Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 lit.f GDPR.
Most browsers accept cookies automatically. However, you can configure your browser so that no cookies are stored on your computer or a message always appears before a new cookie is created. However, if you completely deactivate cookies, you may not be able to use all the functions of our website.
- Analysis tools
a) tracking tools
The tracking measures listed below and used by us are carried out on the basis of Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 lit. With the tracking measures used, we want to ensure a needs-based design and continuous optimization of our website. On the other hand, we use tracking measures to statistically record the use of our website and to evaluate it for you to optimize our offer. These interests are to be regarded as legitimate within the meaning of the aforementioned regulation.
The respective data processing purposes and data categories can be found in the corresponding tracking tools.
i) Google Analytics 1
We use Google Analytics, a web analytics service provided by Google Inc. (https://www.google.de/intl/de/about/) (1600 Amphitheater Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA; hereinafter “Google”). In this context, pseudonymised usage profiles are created and cookies (see section 4) are used. The information generated by the cookie about your use of this website such as
● browser type / version,
● the operating system used,
● Referrer URL (the previously visited page),
● Host name of the accessing computer (IP address),
● time of the server request,
are transmitted to a Google server in the USA and stored there. The information is used to evaluate the use of the website, to compile reports on website activity and to provide other services related to website activity and internet usage for the purposes of market research and the needs-based design of this website. This information may also be passed on to third parties if this is required by law or if third parties process this data on behalf of us. Under no circumstances will your IP address be merged with other Google data. The IP addresses are anonymized so that an assignment is not possible (IP masking).
You can prevent the installation of cookies by setting the browser software accordingly; however, we would like to point out that in this case not all functions of this website can be used to their full extent.
You can also prevent the collection of the data generated by the cookie and related to your use of the website (including your IP address) and the processing of this data by Google by downloading and installing a browser add-on (https: //tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=de).
As an alternative to the browser add-on, especially for browsers on mobile devices, you can also prevent Google Analytics from collecting data by clicking on this link. An opt-out cookie will be set which prevents the future collection of your data when you visit this website. The opt-out cookie is only valid in this browser and only for our website and is stored on your device. If you delete the cookies in this browser, you will have to set the opt-out cookie again.
Further information on data protection in connection with Google Analytics can be found in the Google Analytics Help Center (https://support.google.com/analytics/answer/6004245?hl=de).
ii) Google Adwords Conversion Tracking We also use Google Conversion Tracking to statistically record the use of our website and to evaluate it for the purpose of optimizing our website. In doing so, Google Adwords will set a cookie (see section 4) on your computer if you have reached our website via a Google ad.
These cookies lose their validity after 30 days and are not used for personal identification. If the user visits certain pages on the website of the Adwords customer and the cookie has not yet expired, Google and the customer can see that the user clicked on the ad and was redirected to this page.
Every Adwords customer receives a different cookie. This means that cookies cannot be tracked via the websites of Adwords customers. The information obtained using the conversion cookie is used to generate conversion statistics for Adwords customers who have opted for conversion tracking. Adwords customers find out the total number of users who clicked on their ad and were redirected to a page with a conversion tracking tag. However, they do not receive any information with which users can be personally identified.
If you do not want to take part in the tracking process, you can also refuse the setting of a cookie required for this – for example via a browser setting that generally deactivates the automatic setting of cookies. You can also deactivate cookies for conversion tracking by setting your browser so that cookies from the domain “www.googleadservices.com” are blocked. You can find Google’s data protection information on conversion tracking here (https://services.google.com/sitestats/de.html).
- Scope of this disclaimer
a) Notice of liability for content on our Facebook fan page
The contents of this Facebook fan page are created with the greatest possible care. However, the provider does not assume any liability for the correctness, completeness and topicality of the content provided. The use of the content of the Facebook fan page is at the user’s own risk. Contributions marked by name reflect the opinion of the respective author and not always the opinion of the provider.
b) External links on our Facebook fan page
This Facebook fan page contains links to third party websites (“external links”). These websites are the responsibility of the respective operators. When the external links were first linked, the provider checked the third-party content for any legal violations. At that time, no legal violations were apparent. The provider has no influence on the current and future design and content of the linked pages. The setting of external links does not mean that the provider adopts the content behind the reference or link as his own. Constant monitoring of the external links is not reasonable for the provider without concrete evidence of legal violations. If we become aware of legal violations, such external links will be deleted immediately.
c) Obligations as a user of our Facebook fan page
(1) As a user, you undertake that you will not publish any posts / comments on our Facebook fan page that violate these rules, common decency or any other applicable German law. In particular, you are prohibited from
● Post offensive or untrue content;
● to use legally protected content, in particular by copyright and trademark law, without authorization;
● engage in anti-competitive acts;
● To advertise on the Facebook fan page without the express written permission of the provider. This also applies to so-called surreptitious advertising such as linking your own fan page or website with or without text in comments or within contributions.
(2) The provider has the right to delete posts and comments if they could contain a legal violation.
(3) As a user, you undertake to check your contributions and comments before publishing them to ensure that they contain information that you do not want to publish. Your posts and topics can be recorded in search engines and thus be accessible worldwide. A claim to the deletion or correction of such search engine entries against the provider is excluded.
(4) Should third parties or other users make use of the provider due to possible legal violations, which a) result from the content posted by you as a user on the Facebook fan page and / or b) from the use of the provider’s fan page by you as a user arise, you as the user undertake to exempt the provider from any claims, including claims for damages, and to reimburse the provider for the costs incurred due to the possible infringement. In particular, the provider is released from the costs of the necessary legal defense. The provider is entitled to demand an appropriate advance payment from you as the user. As a user, you are obliged to support the provider in good faith with information and documents in legal defense against third parties. All further rights and claims for damages from the vendor are not affected. If you as a user are not responsible for the possible legal violation, the aforementioned obligations do not exist.
d) Copyright and ancillary copyrights
(1) The content published on this Facebook fan page is subject to German copyright and ancillary copyright law. Any use not permitted by German copyright and ancillary copyright law requires the prior written consent of the provider or the respective rights holder. This applies in particular to the duplication, editing, translation, storage, processing or reproduction of content in databases or other electronic media and systems. Contents and rights of third parties are marked as such. The unauthorized duplication or distribution of individual content or complete pages is not permitted and is punishable. Only the production of copies and downloads for personal, private and non-commercial use is permitted. The provider reserves the right to use the content published on its website by third parties for commercial purposes.
(2) The presentation of this website in external frames is only permitted with written permission.
e) Data protection on Facebook / with the “Like” button
(1) The provider of this Facebook fan page uses plugins from the provider Facebook.com, which are provided by Facebook Inc., 1601 S. California Avenue, Palo Alto, CA 94304 in the USA. Users of our website on which the Facebook plug-in is installed are hereby informed that the plug-in establishes a connection to Facebook, which transmits to your browser so that the plug-in appears on the website.
(2) In addition, data is forwarded to the Facebook server through use, which contains information about your website visits on our homepage. For logged in Facebook users, this means that the usage data is assigned to their personal Facebook account. As soon as you, as a logged in Facebook user, actively use the Facebook plug-in (e.g. by clicking on the “Like” button or using the comment function), this data is transferred to your Facebook account and published. You can only avoid this by logging out of your Facebook account beforehand.
(3) We do not know exactly what data Facebook stores and uses. As a user of the fan page, you must therefore expect that Facebook will also completely save your actions on the fan page.
(4) By clicking on the “Like” button, Facebook receives your IP address, processor type and browser version. Using your IP address, Facebook, along with other data and your real name, if you have given this in your Facebook profile, can determine your identity and habits under this profile. If you always log in to Facebook via this user profile, Facebook could find out your preferences, contacts and lifestyle in particular.
f) Other regulations
(2) With regard to data protection on Facebook, please note the following data protection information from Facebook Ireland Limited: https://www.facebook.com/about/privacy/
(Source: Free Facebook Fanpage Disclaimer from the Juraforum.de lawyer search).
- Rights of data subjects
You have the right: to request information about your personal data processed by us in accordance with Art. 15 GDPR. In particular, you can obtain information about the processing purposes, the category of personal data, the categories of recipients to whom your data has been or will be disclosed, the planned storage period, the existence of a right to correction, deletion, restriction of processing or objection, the existence of a Right to lodge a complaint, the origin of your data, if we have not collected it, as well as the existence of automated decision-making including profiling and, if applicable, meaningful information on their details;
● In accordance with Art. 16 GDPR, to immediately request the correction of incorrect or incomplete personal data stored by us;
● to request the deletion of your personal data stored by us in accordance with Art. 17 GDPR, unless processing to exercise the right to freedom of expression and information, to fulfill a legal obligation, for reasons of public interest or to assert, exercise or defend Legal claims is required;
● to request the restriction of the processing of your personal data in accordance with Art. 18 GDPR if you dispute the correctness of the data, the processing is unlawful, but you refuse to delete it and we no longer need the data, but you need it to assert it, Need to exercise or defend legal claims or you have objected to processing in accordance with Art. 21 GDPR;
● in accordance with Art. 20 GDPR, to receive your personal data that you have provided to us in a structured, common and machine-readable format or to request that it be transmitted to another person responsible;
● to revoke your once given consent to us at any time in accordance with Art. 7 Para. 3 GDPR. As a result, we are no longer allowed to continue the data processing based on this consent in the future and
● to complain to a supervisory authority in accordance with Art. 77 GDPR. As a rule, you can contact the supervisory authority of your usual place of residence or work or our office.
- Right to Object
If your personal data are processed on the basis of legitimate interests in accordance with Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 lit.f GDPR, you have the right to object to the processing of your personal data in accordance with Art. 21 GDPR, provided there are reasons which arise from your particular situation or the objection is directed against direct mail. In the latter case, you have a general right of objection, which we will implement without specifying a particular situation.
If you would like to make use of your right of revocation or objection, an email to email@example.com is sufficient.
- Data security
We use the popular SSL (Secure Socket Layer) method in conjunction with the highest level of encryption supported by your browser when you visit our website. As a rule, this is a 256-bit encryption. If your browser does not support 256-bit encryption, we use 128-bit v3 technology instead. You can tell whether an individual page of our website is transmitted in encrypted form by the closed key or lock symbol in the lower status bar of your browser.
We also use suitable technical and organizational security measures to protect your data against accidental or intentional manipulation, partial or total loss, destruction or against unauthorized access by third parties. Our security measures are continuously improved in line with technological developments.
- Topicality and changes to this data protection declaration
This data protection declaration is currently valid and has the status June 2020.
Due to the further development of our website and offers on it or due to changed legal or official requirements, it may be necessary to change this data protection declaration.
1 Data protection authorities require the conclusion of an order data processing agreement for the permitted use of Google Analytics. A corresponding template is offered by Google at http://www.google.com/analytics/terms/de.pdf.